Alligator Tours & Swamp Tours
Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime? If so, book a tour with us today and make memories that last a lifetime! Tour Orleans offers Swamp Tours/Alligator Tours through beautiful Louisiana cypress bayous and swamps. In addition to the awe-inspiring bayous, you will see a plethora of wildlife such as alligators, raccoons, turtles, snakes, frogs, birds etc. This is a kid-friendly, family-friendly adventure so no matter what the age we have a boat for you!
Plan a trip to New Orleans and experience Louisiana the real way, in the swamps! We are proud to boast some of the most exciting swamp tours in Louisiana and are located just 45 minutes from the French Quarter. We offer pick-up service from select hotels in the Greater New Orleans area in order to make the trip to the swamp as convenient as possible.
Take a step back in time and see how Louisiana was before the hustle and bustle of modern life. Bring your camera and capture the beautiful essence of Louisiana swampland.
Pontoon Boat Swamp Tour
Pontoon boats are a more peaceful experience and are an excellent choice for children. This is by far the best value of any New Orleans boat tour. If you are looking for a discount swamp tour while on vacation in New Orleans this is it.
Getting Picked Up
We are approximately 30 miles from downtown New Orleans and offer pick-up and drop-off to many hotels located in the Greater New Orleans area. Unfortunately, we do not pick up in residential areas. Transportation pick up begins 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Please be waiting outside your pickup location, as drivers have a short window of time to pick up all guests.
What’s included in your swamp tour:
- Licensed and local captain that will show you around our amazing swamps.
- You will see amazing wildlife and wilderness.
- We offer hotel pickup at select hotels.
- Transportation begins picking up 1 hour and 15 minutes before tour time.
- Tour is approximately 1.75 – 2 hours long
Pontoon Boat: $25 *add $20 for hotel pickup
Terms and Conditions
- Pregnant women, children under 5 years of age, and anyone with neck or back problems are not allowed on airboats.
- Airboats are high speed, open boats without a top.
- We provide hearing protection on the boats.
- You may get wet if it starts raining while you are on the boat.
- Ponchos are available for purchase in the gift shop at Airboat Adventures.
- Alcoholic beverages are only allowed on private airboats.
- All reservations booking online are for general admission tickets. Private boats cannot be reserved online. Please call our customer service to check availability for private airboats.
- Cab service and Uber are not available in this area.