The quickest way to experience every must-see neighborhood is on a New Orleans city tour. There are several options, but a city bus tour is by far the most popular way to experience New Orleans sightseeing.
Explore the most important neighborhoods outside of the French Quarter, including the Garden District, Marigny, Bywater, 9th Ward, Treme, Central City, Irish Channel, Riverbend, Lower Garden District, Mid-City, Bayou St. John, etc. In addition, learn 300 years of history, fun facts, and folklore.
Bus tours offer the guest a great vantage point to see the city. You are seated up high next to large windows for easy viewing of all New Orleans has to offer.
- The complete New Orleans City Tour, plus a drive through the 9th Ward.
- Admission & Guided Tour of St. Louis Cemetery #3
- Licensed Driver & Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned Luxury Mini Coach.
- Hotel pickup and drop off in the French Quarter. Please allow 30 minutes for pick-up.
- Tour begins picking up 30 minutes before tour time.
- Tour is approximately 2.5 hours long
Adults: $55 | Children under 12: $35
Neighborhoods and Highlights
- 9th Ward
- Garden District
- Warehouse District
- Mid City
RESPECT THE SANCTITY OF OUR CEMETERIES AS WELL AS THE FAMILIES OF THOSE INTERRED AS THERE IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY AT THE CEMETERY.
You must cancel 24 hours prior to activity for a refund or reschedules are allowed up to 48 hours prior to activity. Therefore, no refunds or reschedules will be allowed within 24 hours of the activity.