Haunted Pub Crawl: New Orleans best drunken history tour.
Take a haunted pub crawl throughout the French quarter and learn the haunted history of New Orleans in a drunken history tour. On this tour we focus on the cities most haunted bars and restaurants. Don’t worry we stop by famous places like Lalaurie Mansion and Omni Royal as well.
What places will we see?
While we pride ourselves in not doing the same scripted route each and every tour there are certain places that are so important they make the tour 99.9% of the time. Expect to visit each of the places below on your tour as well as many others that will be selected by your tour guide on the day of the tour.
Pirate Alley (or Pirate‘s Alley, as many call it) is the subject of much legend and (old stories/old knowledge), some true, and much false. It is one of the “must see” locations of the FrenchQuarter. Some claim that it was a safe place for pirates in days past, while others claimed that slaves were sold at the adjacent St. Anthony‘s Garden on Royal Street. It is probable that there is little or no truth to either. But, it does make good stories.
By far considered one of the most haunted locations in the French Quarter. This historic mansion built in 1832 will give you the chills once your guide tells you what happened here.
Lafitte’s Blacksmith shop
The oldest bar in the United States of America. It was built in 1772 and served as a hideaway for pirates including the famous Jean Lafitte. It is said that the ghost of Jean Lafitte still wanders the halls.
Enjoy a two-hour tour through the French Quarter.
- Discover the haunted history of one of the oldest cities in America.
- Explore real haunted locations.
- Visit several of the most haunted houses on New Orleans – including the Lalaurie Mansion, Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop, Omni Royal, and many more.
- Tour starting location is at 620 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA. Please allow 15 minutes for check-in.
- Tour begins at 5:00pm and 7:30pm.
- Tour is approximately 2 hours long.
Adults: $29.99 | Must be 21+