Haunted Pub Crawl: New Orleans best drunken history tour.
Take a haunted pub crawl throughout the French quarter and learn the haunted history of New Orleans in a drunken history type tour. We start the tour off at Tujague’s, the countries oldest stand up bar and enjoy a complimentary sampling of the New Orleans famous hurricane cocktail. From there we travel to the cities most haunted bars and restaurants. Don’t worry we stop by famous places like Lalaurie Mansion and Omni Royal as well.
Enjoy a two-hour tour through the French Quarter.
- Start the tour off with a complimentary Hurricane.
- Discover the haunted history of one of the oldest cities in America.
- Explore real haunted locations – including private courtyards, bars, and more.
- Visit several of the most haunted houses on New Orleans – including the Lalaurie Mansion, Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop, Omni Royal, and many more.
- Tour starting location is at 819 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA. Please allow 15 minutes for check-in.
- Tour begins at 7:30pm.
- Tour is approximately 2 hours long.
Adults: $27 | Must be 21+ SAVE 10% off these prices by clicking below!